Developed By: EleganceTech Keyboards
Rating: 0/5 - votes
Last Updated: 2022-10-06
|Release Date||Oct 17, 2021|
Compatible with Windows 11/10/8/7 Pc & Laptop
Download on PC
Compatible with Android
See older versions
App preview ([see all 15 screenshots])
Looking for a way to Download Marathi Keyboard for Windows 11/10/8/7 PC? You are in the correct place then. Keep reading this article to get to know how you can Download and Install one of the best Tools App Marathi Keyboard for PC.
Most of the apps available on Google play store or iOS Appstore are made exclusively for mobile platforms. But do you know you can still use any of your favorite Android or iOS apps on your laptop even if the official version for PC platform not available? Yes, they do exits a few simple tricks you can use to install Android apps on Windows machine and use them as you use on Android smartphones.
Here in this article, we will list down different ways to Download Marathi Keyboard on PC in a step by step guide. So before jumping into it, let’s see the technical specifications of Marathi Keyboard.
Marathi Keyboard for PC – Technical Specifications
|Developed By||EleganceTech Keyboards|
Marathi Keyboard is on the top of the list of Tools category apps on Google Playstore. It has got really good rating points and reviews. Currently, Marathi Keyboard for Windows has got over 50,000+ App installations and 0 star average user aggregate rating points.
Marathi Keyboard Download for PC Windows 11/10/8/7 Laptop:
Most of the apps these days are developed only for the mobile platform. Games and apps like PUBG, Subway surfers, Snapseed, Beauty Plus, etc. are available for Android and iOS platforms only. But Android emulators allow us to use all these apps on PC as well.
So even if the official version of Marathi Keyboard for PC not available, you can still use it with the help of Emulators. Here in this article, we are gonna present to you two of the popular Android emulators to use Marathi Keyboard on PC.
Marathi Keyboard Download for PC Windows 11/10/8/7 – Method 1:
Bluestacks is one of the coolest and widely used Emulator to run Android applications on your Windows PC. Bluestacks software is even available for Mac OS as well. We are going to use Bluestacks in this method to Download and Install Marathi Keyboard for PC Windows 11/10/8/7 Laptop. Let’s start our step by step installation guide.
- Step 1: Download the Bluestacks 5 software from the below link, if you haven’t installed it earlier – Download Bluestacks for PC
- Step 2: Installation procedure is quite simple and straight-forward. After successful installation, open Bluestacks emulator.
- Step 3: It may take some time to load the Bluestacks app initially. Once it is opened, you should be able to see the Home screen of Bluestacks.
- Step 4: Google play store comes pre-installed in Bluestacks. On the home screen, find Playstore and double click on the icon to open it.
- Step 5: Now search for the App you want to install on your PC. In our case search for Marathi Keyboard to install on PC.
- Step 6: Once you click on the Install button, Marathi Keyboard will be installed automatically on Bluestacks. You can find the App under list of installed apps in Bluestacks.
Now you can just double click on the App icon in bluestacks and start using Marathi Keyboard App on your laptop. You can use the App the same way you use it on your Android or iOS smartphones.
If you have an APK file, then there is an option in Bluestacks to Import APK file. You don’t need to go to Google Playstore and install the game. However, using the standard method to Install any android applications is recommended.
The latest version of Bluestacks comes with a lot of stunning features. Bluestacks4 is literally 6X faster than the Samsung Galaxy J7 smartphone. So using Bluestacks is the recommended way to install Marathi Keyboard on PC. You need to have a minimum configuration PC to use Bluestacks. Otherwise, you may face loading issues while playing high-end games like PUBG
Marathi Keyboard Download for PC Windows 11/10/8/7 – Method 2:
Yet another popular Android emulator which is gaining a lot of attention in recent times is MEmu play. It is super flexible, fast and exclusively designed for gaming purposes. Now we will see how to Download Marathi Keyboard for PC Windows 11 or 10 or 8 or 7 laptop using MemuPlay.
- Step 1: Download and Install MemuPlay on your PC. Here is the Download link for you – Memu Play Website. Open the official website and download the software.
- Step 2: Once the emulator is installed, just open it and find Google Playstore App icon on the home screen of Memuplay. Just double tap on that to open.
- Step 3: Now search for Marathi Keyboard App on Google playstore. Find the official App from EleganceTech Keyboards developer and click on the Install button.
- Step 4: Upon successful installation, you can find Marathi Keyboard on the home screen of MEmu Play.
MemuPlay is simple and easy to use application. It is very lightweight compared to Bluestacks. As it is designed for Gaming purposes, you can play high-end games like PUBG, Mini Militia, Temple Run, etc.
How to install Marathi Keyboard on Windows 11
Currently, Windows 11 has a platform that allows you to run Android applications. In the guide below we will guide you through the steps to install and use Marathi Keyboard on Windows 11.
Step 1: You first need to check whether your computer meets all the requirements.
These are the requirements to install Marathi Keyboard on Windows 11:
- Memory: 8GB (16GB recommended).
- Processor: Intel Core i3 8th Gen, AMD Ryzen 3000, Qualcomm Snapdragon 8c, or better.
- Storage: Solid-state drive (SSD).
- Microsoft Store app: Version 22110.1402.6.0 or higher.
- Windows 11: Build 22000.526 or higher (stable channel).
You must make sure your computer meets the above requirements before proceeding to step 2.
Step 2: Check for Microsoft Store update
The computer must also have the Microsoft Store app version 22110.1402.6.0 or higher for the Amazon Appstore app to show up for download.After you complete the steps, you can enable the virtualization features on the UEFI firmware and Windows 11.
Step 3: Enable virtualization
- Open Start On Windows 11.
- Click Turn Windows features on or off.
- Check the Virtual Machine Platform option to enable Virtual Machine Platform.
- Click the OK button.
- Click the Restart button.
Step 4: Install Windows Subsystem for Android(WSA) and the Amazon Appstore
- Open the Microsoft Store and search Amazon Appstore app.
- Click the Install button.
- Amazon Appstore and WSA installation.
- Click the Set up button.
- Amazon Appstore set up
- Click the Download button.
- Download Amazon Appstore
- Click the Next button.
- Click the Restart button.
- Restart computer to finish setup
After you complete the steps, you can finally install Marathi Keyboard on Windows 11.
Step 5: Install Marathi Keyboard on Windows 11
To install Marathi Keyboard on your computer, use these steps:
- Open Start On Windows 11.
- Search for Amazon Appstore and click the top result to open the app.
- Click the Sign in button.
- Amazon Appstore sign in
- Sign in with your United States-based Amazon account.
- Amazon Appstore Sign in page
- Search for Marathi Keyboard on the Search box and select that application.
- Click the Get button.
- Click the Download button.
Once you complete the steps, you can open Marathi Keyboard from the Amazon Appstore or it'll also be listed in the Start menu on Windows 11.
Above is a detailed step-by-step guide for you to install and use Marathi Keyboard on windows 11, wish you have a pleasant experience with Marathi Keyboard on windows 11.
Marathi Keyboard for PC – Conclusion:
Marathi Keyboard has got enormous popularity with it’s simple yet effective interface. We have listed down two of the best methods to Install Marathi Keyboard on PC Windows laptop. Both the mentioned emulators are popular to use Apps on PC. You can follow any of these methods to get Marathi Keyboard for PC Windows 11 or Windows 10.
We are concluding this article on Marathi Keyboard Download for PC with this. If you have any queries or facing any issues while installing Emulators or Marathi Keyboard for Windows, do let us know through comments. We will be glad to help you out!
Download older versions
2022-10-06: Download Marathi Keyboard 1.0.9 on Windows PC – Vwd
Press Windows key + I, to open Settings. Click on Time & Language. Click on Language on the left pane. Click on the Marathi language pack and click on Options.How can I type Marathi in Windows 11 laptop? ›
- Click on the Start button, then select Settings -> Time & Language -> Language & Region - as shown in below image:
- In Language & region page click on -> Add a language, as highlighted in shown image:
- A new window will open titled as "Choose a language to install".
Go to language page, select the language and then click the options button to go to language options page. Add the keyboard by clicking the + icon and then select the type of keyboard.How to install Marathi keyboard in Windows 11? ›
- Open Windows settings.
- Call up the “Time & language” menu and find the “Language & region” option.
- Click on “Add language” and install the desired keyboard layout.
- Go to Applications > Preferences > Keyboard.
- Select the "Layouts" tab.
- Select the keyboard for the language or script you wish to use from the "Available Layouts" frame and then press "Add".
- Press "Close" to discard the dialogue box.
Get To Know Us Better – FAQs
How to enable Marathi typing Keyboard and type on your Android phone? Go to your device's Settings. Scroll Down and tap System, then select Language & Input. In the Languages & Input section, tap Virtual Keyboard or On-Screen, then choose Manage on-screen Keyboards.
About Windows Program for Marathi Typing
Using PramukhIME for Windows program, you can directly type in Marathi in various programs like MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint), Chrome, Edge, Internet Explorer, FireFox, Yahoo Messenger, Google Talk, Skype - in short everywhere.
Select the Start button, then select Settings > Time & Language > Language. Under Preferred languages, select the language that contains the keyboard you want, and then select Options. Select Add a keyboard and choose the keyboard you want to add.How do I type in a different language in Windows 11? ›
Select the Start button, then select Settings > Time & Language > Language. Under Preferred languages, select the language that contains the keyboard you want, and then select Options. Select Add a keyboard and choose the keyboard you want to add.How do I switch between languages in Windows 11? ›
Click the language icon on the Language bar, which should appear on your task bar near where the clock is, and then click the language that you want to use. Keyboard shortcut: To switch between keyboard layouts, press Alt+Shift.
- Select Start > Settings > Time & language > Language & region. ...
- Go to Preferred languages, select Add a language.
- In Choose a language to install, enter and select the name of the language that you want to install, then select Next.
Start Character Map. In the Font box, click the font you want to use. Click the special character that you want to use. The Unicode number that corresponds to the character you select appears in the lower right corner of the window.